Updated by Eliott Cohen Skalli

  • Do you offer insurance?

We do not offer insurance but all you need to do is to declare your rental of a holiday house to your home insurance company: it will then cover you in relation to the rental house for the duration of your rental agreement.

  • Why do I need insurance?

It is vital that you make this declaration to your insurance company so that you are covered in the case of damage caused by fire, explosion or water or in the case of theft.

Was it helpful?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)